Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Updates Galore

This blog is currently undergoing a major overhaul, some changes will be noticeable and others not.  Originally on this blog I was only going to post about places I had been too since the start of the blog.  Due to a multitude of reasons I have not been to as many places as I would have liked to.  So I have decided to start reviewing places that I have been too in the past as well.  Although Hot Dogs and Burgers are going to be the primary purpose of this blog, I'm going to starting posting reviews on eateries and more that are not related to burgers or dogs.

So surf around and see whats new!

Later Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile debuted in 1936 when Oscar Mayer's nephew Carl Mayer built it. Since I was a little kid I have always ...