Monday, May 16, 2016

Chutters


Chutters

43 Main St
Littleton, NH
603-444-5787

165 Main St
Lincoln, NH
603-728-6144


Located in the White Mountains of Little, New Hampshire on main st you will find the original Chutters candy store.  At 112 feet in length it is the Guinness World Record longest candy counter.  I have visited this location twice in my life and both times I stocked up on Frooties as it is the only place that I have been able to find them.


Chutters has a second location in Lincoln, New Hampshire.  Also on main street this locale has an impressive 64 foot candy counter.  I will visit that one some day.


Beyond candy Chutters has chocolates, fudge, drinks, and country store type gifts.  The majority of the candy counter you pay for by the pound.  However there is a small section of penny candy, this includes the Frooties.


Chutters is no doubt a fun stop for both kids and adults alike.  They feature all kinds of candy from the newest to the classics that you can't find anywhere else.

If your ever in the area of either Littleton or Lincoln be sure to stop.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to leave a comment and check out my other blog posts.

Later Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile debuted in 1936 when Oscar Mayer's nephew Carl Mayer built it. Since I was a little kid I have always ...