Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bolley's Famous Franks


Bolley's Famous Franks
38 Water St
Hallowell, ME  04347
(207) 622-2951


My favorite local place to get hot dogs is Bolley's Famous Franks located in Hallowell.  Not to be confused with Bolley's Famous Franks in Waterville.  Located in the just down the road from the State Capitol building in Augusta, Bolley's has been a landmark in Hallowell for

Bolley's has a large menu beyond just Hot Dogs and Burger's.  They also offer hand cut fries, seafood, chicken, homemade favorites, and a whole lot more!  They have a full breakfast menu that I have partaken in several times getting the bacon plate which consists of two eggs, toast, home fries and stack of bacon.  I usually get take out but they have a small dinning room with about a dozen tables that can fit 4 people per table. 

Their homemade donuts are the best donuts around, the honey dipped chocolate being my favorite.  Along with other homemade desserts Bolley's has something for everyone.

The prices are very reasonable and they accept cash and just recently debit and credit cards.


You can either get natural casing or skinless hot dogs in steamed or grilled buns. 


The Burgers are hand made and come in both the quarter pound and regular size variety cooked on a flat top grill and served on a toasted bun what ever you like on them.  Though I usually get dogs when I am there I occasionally get a cheeseburger and I've never been disappointed.


Thanks for reading, please leave a comment and check out my other pages.

Later Readers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile debuted in 1936 when Oscar Mayer's nephew Carl Mayer built it. Since I was a little kid I have always ...