Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Congdon's Doughnuts


Congdon's Doughnut's Family Restaurant & Bakery
1090 Post Rd
Wells, Maine 04090
(207) 646-4219


I had been to Congdon's previously when I had traveled to Wells for my brother Adam's wedding.  During one of our day trips Kate and I stopped in late in the afternoon where the donuts are buy 6 get 6 free, and there was plenty to choose from.



Originally opened in 1945 in Kennebunk they moved to the currently location in Wells in 1955 where they have been ever since.  I would like to eat breakfast there some time because if it's anywhere near as good as the doughnuts then it's probably pretty awesome.


We got our dozen and we thoroughly enjoyed them. I'm a big fan of a chocolate glazed donuts, truthfully if you can find a fresh warm doughnut I can't think of many things that top it, so I always like to try a chocolate glazed to compare them.  Congdon's was fantastic!


They are open 6am to 3pm seven days a week serving breakfast and lunch.  You can check out their menu on their website which is pretty extensive.

Thanks for reading, please take a moment to leave a comment and check out my blogs other pages.

Later Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile debuted in 1936 when Oscar Mayer's nephew Carl Mayer built it. Since I was a little kid I have always ...