Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Eateries of Maine

I love cheeseburgers almost as much as I love hot dogs. There's just something about a thick, juicy cheeseburger that just makes the day better.  If the option is there I usually get them cooked medium and I like mayo and tomoto on mine. 

If someplace has a signature sauce I always like to try that and if they have real cooked bacon, not the pre-cooked microwave stuff, then that never hurts to add as well.  You will never, ever find lettuce on my burger!  I can't explain it but I can't stand the smell of warmed lettuce on a sandwich!

Below you will find a list of restaurants in Maine some have great burgers, but all are places that I've been to and in a rare instance it wasn't very good. 
  

Bolley's Famous Franks - Hallowell

Fat Boy Drive In - Brunswick

b.good - Portland 

Burger Boy - Caribou

Pizza By Angelone - Portland/Westbrook

A1 Diner - Gardiner

Val's Drive In - Lewiston

Simones' Hot Dog Stand - Lewiston

Flo's Steamed Hot Dogs - York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile debuted in 1936 when Oscar Mayer's nephew Carl Mayer built it. Since I was a little kid I have always ...