Friday, June 20, 2014

Harman's Cheese & Country Store



1400 NH Route 117
Sugar Hill, New Hampshire  03586
(603) 823-8000


Harman’s Cheddar Cheese could very well be the best Cheddar Cheese that I have ever had in my life.  I first discovered them 2007 while in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire on vacation.  I was fortunate enough to be there when they had just cut their really, really aged cheddar, 4 years.  The cheese is so creamy and flavorful unlike any cheddar I had, had before.  I have sampled their other cheese, but I have only purchased their really really aged cheddar. 

On average twice a year they wire cut this 4 year cheddar and it will only be available for about a month.  I have ordered it through the mail a couple times since then and they ship it very fast.  The cheese is priced very reasonably at $9.25 a pound. 

 
I just recently when back this year, June 2014, and bought 2 pounds of the “World’s Best Cheddar”.

Other cheese’s they offer is a; 3 year old cheddar, 2 year old cheddar, and a hickory smoked cheddar.  They also offer cheese from other local cheese makers and many other items as well through mail order and by going to their store. 

Check out Harman’s website, order some cheese or if you’re in the area stop in you won’t regret it!

If you are in Sugar Hill make an effort to check out Polly’s Pancake Parlor, just 1.5 miles down the road, the best pancakes I have ever had!

http://www.harmanscheese.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile

The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile debuted in 1936 when Oscar Mayer's nephew Carl Mayer built it. Since I was a little kid I have always ...